We know that running a successful business can sometimes be difficult, and, that the last thing you need to worry about is looking for ways to reduce business taxation.
That's where we can help. Our team of tax consultants take a proactive and commercial approach to tax planning.
We're all about suggesting realistic ideas to clients that meet their needs, always mindful of their longer term plans rather than looking for quick fix solutions. We advise our clients on a broad range of tax planning issues to ensure that they get the best possible results. By that we mean they end up paying less tax and benefiting from increasing profits as a result. Our specialist team has the knowledge and passion to help you and your business minimise tax therefore keeping your money within the business, where it will be the most effective at helping your business achieve its goals.
If you think proactive tax planning to save your business money sounds like a good idea then we think you'll like our approach
Our highly motivated team of tax consultants specialises in providing these services to individual taxpayers:
• Registration as a taxpayer at SARS
• Application for Tax clearances and certificates
• Attending to general queries to SARS
• Completion and submission of all tax returns (IT 12S, IT 12BU, IT12SE, IT14 & IT12TR)
• Consultation and Calculation of Capital Gains Tax
• Application for extension for submission of Income Tax Return
• Application for exemption from Income Tax
• Completion, calculation and submission of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Provisional Tax Returns
• Account queries and Payments
• Completion and calculation of Farming Returns
• Application of the Residence Based Tax Laws
• Attending to objections, appeals and Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Managing all correspondence and communication with SARS
• Application for tax directives and renewals thereof
• Obtaining foreign investment clearances
• Obtaining of emigration clearance
Minimise your tax liabilities
Tax on Transactions
Every business transaction you make has direct and indirect tax consequences. With this in mind it is easy to see how crucially important it is that you consider your tax position at every opportunity in order to maximise your return and value from every transaction you make.
Our tax professionals can help you to generate a more attractive return from your transactions.We can provide you with assistance and tax advice on all types of deals, including: Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), Management Buy-Outs (MBOs), Management Buy-Ins (MBIs), purchasing or disposing of assets and mergers and acquisitions.
How can our tax services help you to maximise your transaction return and minimise the tax payable?
During the planning phase we will help you to:
• Match your tax strategy with your commercial objectives.
• Advise you on the potential tax constraints.
• Determine alternative tax planning options.
During the execution phase:
• We will conduct tax due diligence on the business and identify a tax efficient structure.
• We will advise on your tax warranties, indemnities, revenue clearances, VAT and Stamp Duty.
After the transaction has been completed:
• We will help you with regulatory compliance and your future tax planning strategy.
What will our tax on transactions services give you?
• Early identification of the tax risks and financial exposures.
• Identification of current or potential tax issues before you proceed.
• A range of options for you to consider regarding your future tax planning strategy.